Don’t be fooled by unauthorized housing companies soliciting you.
- The CAP has contracted with the Gaylord Palms for sleeping rooms for CAP ’13 attendees and exhibitors.
- Experient is the only Official Housing Provider for CAP ’13.
- If you contract for sleeping rooms from any company other than CAP or Experient, you may end up with no housing, or you may be faced with unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or your reservation may be completely non-refundable.
- Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to 800-967-4548 or email@example.com
Gaylord Palms Orlando
6000 W Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Unwind in the Gaylord Palms newly remodeled and stylishly redesigned guest rooms, where you’ll find all the comfort and conveniences of home that help make staying at Gaylord Palms so relaxing, rewarding, and memorable. All guest rooms include comfortable custom-made mattresses with luxurious bedding; executive desk with chair; ceiling fan; Dasani bottled water replenished daily in your guest room refrigerator; in-room safe fitted with AC outlet (designed to accommodate and recharge laptop computers); personal coffee maker; in-room high-speed Internet access; an in-room hair dryer, iron, and ironing board; electronic lock-and-key system; and two two-line phones with voicemail and data port access.
$249 Single/Double Occupancy (Rate includes Daily Resort Fee) + 13% tax + a 1% Osceola County assessment on all rooms-related transactions
Daily Resort Fee Inclusions:
- Daily newspaper (weekdays only) available in lobby and Java Coast coffee shop;
- Internet access in guestrooms, dining outlets, and atriums;
- fitness center access;
- two bottles of water per day in guestroom;
- local phone calls (1st 20 minutes per call);
- 800-access and toll free calls (1st 20 minutes per call);
- and local shuttle service to all Walt Disney World theme parks and Downtown Disney on a preset schedule.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Self: $18 per night with in/out privileges
Valet: $24 per night with in/out privileges
Rates are subject to change.
Request Your Hotel Reservation Today
Requests must be received prior to Friday, September 13, 2013. Please do not call the hotel directly for reservations, as they will refer you back to the CAP ’13 Registration Center. All reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Room Guarantee Information
All hotel reservations must be received on or before Friday, September 13, 2013. You must guarantee all hotel reservations with a credit card. Gaylord Palms Orlando will not accept checks, wire transfers, or purchase orders.
Hotel Reservation Cancellations
If the hotel receives cancellation notice by 3:00 pm EST the day prior to your arrival date and a cancellation number is obtained, your credit card will not be charged. If cancellation is made after 3:00 pm EST the day prior to arrival, your credit card will be charged for one night’s room and tax.