Pathologists across the country are sitting down with their colleagues to talk about the current health of their practice, their outlook moving forward, and what they can be doing now to prosper now and in the years to come. These peer2peer Practice Roundtables take place at practices across the country and involve a Head of Group or Practice Leader (host of the event), a CAP Member and colleague (acting as Conversation Leader) and a member of the CAP’s Executive Leadership Team (serving as CAP Partner).
These conversations focus on:
- What challenges and opportunities do you face in securing the future of your practice?
- What does your practice need to address these challenges and opportunities?
The primary goals of this conversation are to:
- Further fuel and inform an active, ongoing dialogue among practice colleagues around the challenges you share as a group
- Identify specific resources and action steps useful moving forward
- Provide a national peer to peer pathology practice resource
- Peer to Peer Roundtables initiate ongoing interactive conversation between practices and the CAP
Let the CAP hear your voice: join the peer2peer conversation!
CAP members tell us they want concrete ideas and resources they can use today to prepare for tomorrow. You’ll find them here.
Like CAP members, these ideas and resources span the spectrum and encompass many different facets of pathology transformation. They include easy-to-implement first steps as well as sweeping new opportunities you can use to take your practice in new directions.