CAP Laboratory Medical Director Advanced Practical Pathology Program (LMD AP3)
The CAP’s LMD AP3 is designed to provide pathologists with the education and practical skills essential to excellent performance as a laboratory medical director. Training covers the latest regulatory and compliance expectations, as well as the leadership and management skills for quality operations and patient care.
After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Interpret and recognize the implications of patterns, trends, and variations in test ordering and results data.
- Identify areas within the lab that are prone to risk, conduct a risk assessment, and establish policies in accordance with existing regulations.
- Explain and implement quality management processes and tools in laboratory improvement projects.
- Plan, organize a team, and execute the tasks necessary to obtain laboratory accreditation.
- Create clear and concise communications and adapt the message to the audience(s).
- Apply team- building and leadership skills for effective, efficient laboratory operations.
Start LMD AP3 Online Courses Today
LMD AP3 Workshop
April 19-20, 2012
What LMD AP3 Participants Are Saying
“Learning by fire, being appointed as LMDs, seemed to be the norm. Now the College has provided us with resources that would take years to learn by first-hand experience.”
“This was an excellent course. It gave me resources and connections with other LMDs. It made me feel more confident.”
“This was a valuable experience for anyone seeking assistance in navigating the complex web of rules and regulations that pertain to lab management.”
CAP ADVANCED PRACTICAL PATHOLOGY PROGRAMS (AP3s)
AP3s AVAILABLE NOW
- Breast Predictive Factors Testing Advanced Practical Pathology Program (BPFT AP3)
- Multidisciplinary Breast Pathology Advanced Practical Pathology Program (MBP AP3)
- Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration (USFNA)
LEARN MORE AND APPLY
Want to Register or Need More Information?
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 800-323-4040, option 1