Who Should Take the 2018 Practice Leader Survey?
The 2018 Practice Leader Survey is the second Advocacy survey targeting pathology practice leaders. In 2016, the CAP fielded the first 2016 PRACTICE LEADER SURVEY.
The 2018 Practice Leader Survey specifically targets practice leaders and is designed to receive one response from each pathology practice in the United States. The survey asked each pathology practice about the following:
- Practice demographics, including questions on practice structure, case volume, and staffing levels
- Case mix and revenue sources, including questions on sources of cases for both AP and non-AP services, sources of revenues, and payer mix
- Molecular pathology services and payment
- Practice staffing, including hiring of new pathologists and loss of pathologist positions
- Impacts of mergers and acquisitions
- Market and regulatory issues, problems with coverage and payment, and factors that are expected to affect their practice in the next few years
Questions in the survey were developed to be relevant to pathologists in different kinds of practice settings. This survey should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. The survey will open April 30, 2018 and CAP members should encourage their practice leader to take the survey. Anyone taking the survey will remain anonymous and results will shared only in aggregate form.
All survey participants will be able to view an exclusive webinar that will review the findings later this year.
For questions about completing the survey, or if you want to make sure that your practice leader received the survey, please email email@example.com.