Now you can still earn up to a 4% bonus when eligible to participate in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). The CAP, with our registry partner FIGmd, has developed a solution for pathologists to fully comply with MIPS for 2017 reporting—for free.
How Are You Reporting?
- If you are currently using a claims-based system, aim to fully comply with 2017 MIPS reporting and maximize your bonus potential. Simply attest to improvement activities you may already do, including: laboratory quality, reports to referring physicians, and maintenance of certification part IV. To fully comply:
If you have not decided how to report for MIPS 2017, you need to:
- Attest to one high weighted activity for a minimum of 90 days or
- Attest two medium weighted activities for a minimum of 90 days
- Report on quality measures for a 90-day period or a full-year of patients and attest to improvement activities to fully meet MIPS requirements to increase your payment potential.
- Use the eight pathology-specific Quality Payment Program (QPP) measures developed by the CAP, for MIPS reporting in 2017.
- Attest to improvement activities category as described in #1.
Ready to Report?
We made it simple:
Log in to 2017 MIPS Reporting Solution
- Create a 2017 MIPS Reporting user ID
|2017 manual data entry opens
|Enrollment for 2017 reporting via manual data entry closes
|Deadline for final data entry of 2017 performance data
|Deadline for registry submission of 2017 performance data to CMS
Additional Tools to Help Simplify MIPS reporting