Coagulation Surveys – Discussions of Interest
CAP Press Publications
The following publication is available through the CAP Press Publications.
- An Algorithmic Approach to Hemostasis Testing
CAP Conference XXXVI: Diagnostic Issues in Thrombophilia
This conference addressed four basic questions regarding testing for genetic risk factors for thrombophilia:
- What tests should be done?
- When should testing be implemented?
- Who should be tested?
- How should testing be done?
Download the Diagnostic Issues in Thrombophilia conference report (2.1 K)
Read a series of related articles on the thrombophilia published in the Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine.
CAP Conference XXXI on Laboratory Monitoring of Anticoagulant Therapy
The following articles on anticoagulant therapy were presented at the conference and published in the Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine.
Coagulation Journal Articles
The following articles published in the Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine offer pathologists further focus on coagulation and coagulation-related issues.
Coagulation Case Studies
The following cases studies focus on coagulation-related issues:
- Coagulation Specimen Handling Issues (2016 CGL-A Survey)
- Diagnosing heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (CAP TODAY, May 2000)
- How to work up hypercoagulability (CAP TODAY, January 2000)
- Addressing clinical etiologies of a prolonged aPTT (CAP TODAY, September 1999)
- When should low-molecular-weight heparin be monitored? (CAP TODAY, July 1999)
- Diagnosing antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (CAP TODAY, March 1999)
- Identifying vitamin K deficiency as the culprit in coagulation abnormality (CAP TODAY, January 1999)
The following CAP Surveys on coagulation and related topics along with their product codes are available for purchase:
- 11-Dehydrothomboxane B2 (TBX)
- Anticoagulant Monitoring (DBGN, FNPX, RVBN)
- Coagulation Limited (CGL, CGDF
- Coagulation SVM (CGM)
- Coagulation Extended (CGE, CGEX)
- Coagulation Special Testing Series (CGS1, CGS2, CGS3, CGS4, CGS5, CGS6)
- Whole Blood Coagulation (WP3, WP4, WP6, WP9, WP10)
- Whole Blood D-dimer (WBDD)
- Platelet Function (PF, PF1, PIA, PLTM)
- Activated Clotting Time (CT, CT1, CT2, CT3, CT5)
- Thromboelastogram (TEG)
Join the Coagulation Committee
Learn more about our committee activities and how to join the Coagulation Committee.