- Prepares white papers and publications as it identifies and develops relevant policy issues.
- Download the 2014 Practice Characteristics Survey Report (PDF, 1.1 MB) and Executive Summary (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Convenes meetings of pathologists and other stakeholders to identify issues and conduct research.
- Builds the policy foundation that supports the advancement of the specialty.
- Works to increase the visibility of pathology in the health policy community.
Among the topics covered by the Policy Roundtable are the demonstrating the value of pathologists in Accountable Care Organizations and coordinated care systems, Graduate Medical Education, and training of the future pathology workforce.
- Login and CAP Membership Required.