The College of American Pathologists' (CAP's) Residents Forum (RF) gives pathology residents a voice in organized pathology, promotes involvement of young leaders in College activities, and establishes a network for pathology residents.
This is your chance to influence and advance pathology. As a member of the Residents Forum Executive Committee not only are you helping to shape the future for pathology residents, but you’re also building your own leadership skills and making meaningful connections with colleagues. Apply for a RFEC position by August 3, 2018.
CAP RF Executive Committee
General Election Nominations
The Residents Forum Nominating Committee presents the following candidates for election on October 20th, 2018, during the Residents Forum meeting at CAP18 in Chicago, IL. The Candidates Statement of Interest and Curriculum Vitae can be accessed by clicking on each of the candidate’s names.
Alternate Delegate to the CAP House of Delegates
Alternate Delegate to the AMA Resident and Fellow Section
- Hatem Kaseb, MD, PhD, MPH - Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Ayesha Siddique, MD - Hartford Hospital, Rocky Hill, CT
- Tyler R. Teichmeier, MD, MT - University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
Digital Strategy Liaison
If you are a Junior Member in good standing; which means that you have not yet passed your board exams and are interested in running for office, please submit a Statement of Interest. All questions can be forwarded to Leah Noparstak at email@example.com.
- Please note that if you are intending to run for an RFEC position attendance at the RF meeting on October 20th is recommended in the event that a campaign speech is necessary.
- A Primary Election will be implemented at the discretion of the current Residents Forum Executive Committee for any position with more than 3 candidates. Review the primary election details.
View the CURRENT EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE LEADERS (PFD, 58 KB). Contact them with any questions about serving on the RFEC
- August 3 - The statement of interest and CV are due to Leah Noparstak.
- August 6 - Nominations are sent to the nominating committee.
- August 21 - Nominations are posted on cap.org.
- September 20 - According to RF bylaws, Junior Members who have not been slated by the Nominating Committee and who wish to run for an office may do so by submitting a statement of interest, their CV, as well as a nominating petition form signed by at least 15 CAP Junior Members in good standing. This information must be submitted to Leah Noparstak and received by September 20, 2018.
- October 20 - RFEC Elections at RF meeting in Chicago, IL
CAP Junior members are eligible to serve on available CAP Committees for 2019. Take this great opportunity to network with leading pathologists from around the country and learn more about a specific topic area of our profession—it's a great chance to learn more about CAP operations as well.
- Login and CAP Membership Required.