Fast Focus on Compliance (FFoC) training vignettes are supplemental to the inspector training courses. FFoC vignettes give inspectors practical approaches to handle new and perplexing topics using real-world examples. A resource for lab inspectors and laboratories alike, Fast Focus on Compliance training vignettes help you prepare for future laboratory inspections by gaining a clear understanding of requirements while receiving insight into areas that need improvement.
Access the Fast Focus on Compliance Interactive Activities. These short modules use situational scenarios and knowledge checks to gauge proficiency on specific topics related to laboratory inspections.
- What Did You REALLY Mean…How to Write a “Good” Deficiency
- Cite or Recommend? Know Before you Go!
- Summation Solutions
- Inspection Professionalism – Minding Your P’s and Q’s: Using the CAP Philosophy to Improve Quality
- Inspecting Laboratory Director Responsibility: Delegation Junction What’s Your Function
- Presenting Director Assessment Deficiencies: Best Practices
- Proficiency Testing Referral and Communications
- Inspecting Proficiency Testing
- Inspecting Method Validation/Verification Studies
- Inspecting Method Comparison Studies
- Analytical Measurement Range (AMR): Inspecting Far and Wide
- Inspecting Personnel Records
- Check out the tip sheet - CAP Personnel Requirements by Complexity
- Inspecting Competency Assessment: Busting the Myths
- Exploring and Eliminating Expungements
- Inspecting Cytopathology: What you Might be Missing
- Point-of-Care (POC): Inspection Strategies and R-O-A-D Maps
Tipsheets and Resource Documents
Download the Fast Focus on Compliance Tip sheets. These resources are designed to be downloaded and quickly referenced when preparing for or completing laboratory inspections.
- Inspecting Manufacturer Recalls Tipsheet
- Listen to the podcast - Medical Device Recalls: How Laboratories Must Respond
- Take the Survey
- 12 Inspector Tools to Make Your Inspection Go More Smoothly
- Inspecting Reproductive Laboratory Accreditation Program (RLAP) Laboratories: Tips for the Clinical Inspector
- Histocompatibility Checklist Changes and Key Points
Watch the FFoC videos. These vignettes address specific subjects related to laboratory inspections.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.