Tap into the collective strength of the CAP and succeed using our exclusive member directory
- Find colleagues who can help with easy access to contact information for 18,000 members based on specialty or location.
- Locate members who are “open to connecting” and benefit from guidance on an informal basis.
- Network with members holding leadership positions and make the right connections.
- Let other CAP members know you are “open to opportunities” or “seeking to hire.”
Keep the latest Cancer Protocols templates at your fingertips
- Reference Cancer Protocols templates and explanatory notes on MyCAP during tumor boards and detail reasons for the tumor grading.
- Access a protocol from your tablet during an educational conference.
- View protocols while at the microscope to ensure your report is comprehensive, and in compliance with accreditation.
- Easily “save” your most used Cancer Protocols for quicker access.
Nurture skills and grow anytime with content curated by members
- Fit more learning into your schedule with MyCAP-exclusive FastFive Challenges and a variety of interactive Pathology Case Challenges which include whole slide images.
- Browse the CAPcast library to listen to the latest podcast while you are commuting or relaxing at home.
- Gain real-world insights on the latest trends and a variety of topics by reading articles written by CAP experts—right when you need the information.
Stay up to date on Advocacy issues and add your voice, right when it matters.
- Read the Advocacy Update newsletter or easily browse past issues.
- Directly connect with legislators through Action Alerts and let them know the value you bring to patient care. (Member Log in required).