Forum Membership Qualifications
- The individual must be currently enrolled in a medical school program headquartered in the US. The CAP does not yet have a Medical Student Forum category for international medical school students.
- The medical student’s anticipated graduation date must be in the future, eg, the student does not yet have an MD credential. Once the student is enrolled in an ACGME accredited training program, the student is eligible for Junior Membership.
- Student shall complete and submit the Medical Student Forum application.
The CAP offers medical students interested in the specialty of pathology opportunities for engagement with CAP members. Join the Medical Student Forum to receive the following benefits:
- Access to CAP member-only content.
- An invitation to attend (with complimentary registration) the CAP Spring and Fall Residents Forum. Air travel, hotel, and non-group meal functions are the responsibility of the medical student.
- Online community with pathology residents to include live webinars and CAP Chats.
- Subscriptions to CAP TODAY and Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
Complete this form to join Medical Student Forum. You will receive an email confirmation after your application is submitted.