Successfully navigating the complexities associated with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ (CMS) Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) can become a full-time occupation.
It seems the rules are forever changing, getting the right data can be challenging, and if your billing company is handling part of the reporting for you, are you sure your MIPS score reflects what you deserve? After all, every pathology practice is unique, and it’s critical to report the specific data that best demonstrates your value.
Benefits of the Pathologists Quality Registry
A Robust Solution to Help Ensure Compliance and Fair Payment
The Pathologists Quality Registry, a CMS Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR), offers pathology-specific quality measures along with our dedicated team of MIPS experts, ensuring you can showcase your worth and get paid for the value you provide.
Our Experience Makes all the Difference
The Pathologists Quality Registry can help reduce burdens associated with compliance and maximize your opportunities for positive payment adjustments through more streamlined reporting and one-to-one support:
- Flexible data collection for measures including a variety of reporting options allow you to select the best fit for your practice
- Subject matter experts offer you optimal performance with practice-specific MIPS policy interpretation
All practices reporting through our Registry in 2019 were eligible for bonus payments—none were subject to a negative payment adjustment.
Pathologists Quality Registry by the Numbers
- 1000+ Pathologists have used this proven solution
- 100+ Practices both large and small benefit from flexible data collection and submission methods
- 20+ Integrations with LIS & billing services have reduced the time and resources needed to comply
- Over 1/3 of participants met or exceeded the 2019 score required to qualify for an exceptional bonus
- 100% Eligibility for positive adjustments from 2019 MIPS submissions for 2021 bonus payments
More Visibility Into Your Performance
As CMS continues to move away from the use of claims-based measures, many providers are moving away from claims-based reporting due to the declining number of relevant measures and lack of visibility into their data and score when submitting it to CMS. In fact, many pathologists are choosing solutions like the Pathologists Quality Registry to provide timely performance feedback and ease of reporting.
Make the Same Call Over 1,000 of Your Colleagues Have
If you would like your practice to reap the benefits of a team of experts offering practice-specific support for complying with MIPS—and receive proper compensation for your value—please contact one of our representatives today at 800-323-4040, option 3 or email us at email@example.com.
Quality Payment Program (QPP)
Learn more and view CAP resources to help you understand how the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) affects pathologists.
Review Enrollment Requirements
Learn more about enrollment requirements and reporting options which may be available to your practice when using the Pathologists Quality Registry.
Resources for the Registry Dashboard
For those already enrolled, log in to submit data or view your MIPS dashboard.