Pathologists need quality measures to demonstrate their value to the federal government and other insurance payers.
We welcome topic nominations to consider for future clinical quality measures for use in the Medicare Quality Payment Program (QPP) for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). Please note that many factors are considered in the selection process so submitting a topic is not a guarantee that a measure will be produced.
CMS Measure Evaluation Criteria:
- Be clinically relevant and evidence based.
- Include evidence of a performance gap and/or eligible clinician performance variation.
- The topic has a major focus to reduce/mitigate patient risk, and/or improve patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Focus on a quality action and not documentation.
- Preferably fall within clinical workflows so data collection is not burdensome.
Please complete the form below to nominate a topic.