About the Program
Our User Experience Panel (UX Panel) is a diverse group of end users (members and customers) that periodically provides feedback related to CAP web/digital properties. You will participate in usability studies, interviews, and other research to help improve CAP offerings. Based on usability studies and user research findings, the CAP User Experience Team will work to incorporate feedback, develop use cases, guidelines, standards, and requirements.
Benefits of Participating
- Direct opportunity to contribute to the development of CAP web/digital properties before and after they are launched to the broader audience of members and customers
- Receive a stipend in the form of a gift card at the end of your term
Expectations and Time Commitment
Participants must be a current CAP member or customer and are expected to contribute the following during their time on the UX Panel:
- Sign a Participation Confidentiality Agreement
- Attend, in person, one or two workshops per year
- Participate in at least 5 to 6 user experience studies (online/offline)
The commitment (ie, term) is one year and runs from the time of acceptance.
How it Works
Complete the form below to help us understand who you are and what you use— with this information, this ensures we properly place you in one of our UX studies. You will receive an email confirming your appointment to the panel.
Please direct questions or comments to:
CAP User Experience Panel: email@example.com