Your Entire Practice Will Benefit from CAP Group Membership
Join the College of American Pathologists (CAP) as a group and strengthen your practice, evolve your team’s skills, and support the future of pathology. Whether the pathologists in your practice are just starting out or have been in practice for many years, membership in the CAP allows you all to continuously evolve your skills, strengthen your practice, and support the profession.
Group Membership Benefits
- Save 20% on individual dues in one easy payment when at least 75% of your pathologists join/renew their membership using our group membership offer.
Note: Groups of 2–3 pathologists must have 100% of their practice opt in.
- Help your practice thrive and grow with world-class resources giving pathology practice leaders the skills and insights they need for success.
- Reduce burdens associated with MIPS compliance while maximizing performance and reimbursement opportunities. Members save over 35% on enrollment fees for the Pathologists Quality Registry.
- Evolve the knowledge and skills of your staff with continuing medical education at group events in-person or virtual.
- Protect your future and improve patients’ health by collectively working to help shape policy.
- Leverage your group membership to attract top pathologists.
- Manage your group’s roster in our member portal at any time.
Qualifications for Group Membership
- Members must be pathologists certified by the American Board of Pathology, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, or the American Osteopathic Board of Pathology.
- Groups of 2–3 must have 100% of their pathologists opt in the membership.
- Only one payment is accepted for the group, payable via credit card or check.
- Members residing outside of the United States and Canada must spend at least 50% of their professional time practicing pathology and pass their country’s certifying pathology examination (if applicable).
Group Membership Interest Form
Submit the form below and one of our membership specialists will follow up with you via email or phone.