Our anatomic pathology programs help elevate the analytic, diagnostic, and interpretive skills of pathologists and technologists, as well as enhance the overall performance of laboratories.
Many of these programs offer continuing education credit opportunities (ie, CME, CE) as well as Continuing Certification (CC).
Slides and Tissue Sample Donation Programs
- Gynecologic Cytology (PAP) Slide Donation Form (PDF)
- Block Donation for Anatomic Pathology Programs
The CAP will provide a limited reimbursement for acceptable donated blocks from laboratories. Initially, please complete and submit the Supplier Request Form, W9, and Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payment (if desired). These forms only need to be submitted once. The Block Submission Form must be filled out and submitted for each individual case donated.
- PIP - Performance Improvement Program in Surgical Pathology
- MK - General Immunohistochemistry
- PM2 – Estrogen Receptor, Progesterone Receptor
- DPIHC – Dermatopathology Immunohistochemistry
- Autopsy Case Submission Form (PDF)
Anatomic Pathology Resources
Visit the CAP topic centers focused on the following:
- Autopsy Pathology
- Forensic Pathology
- Surgical Pathology
Experience a new way of seeing whole slide images for our education programs.