Join this Twitter Chat (#capchat) to discuss the challenges that pathologists are facing (and overcoming) as more laboratories implement COVID-19 diagnostic testing amidst a global pandemic.
Chat Discussion Questions
- What challenges in COVID-19 testing has your lab overcome, and what challenges remain?
- What advice would you give to other labs?
- How have regulatory procedures helped or hindered your lab’s efforts in the current situation?
- How has your usual lab workflow changed to accommodate COVID-19 testing?
Note: This Twitter chat will be following a Q&A format. The host, tweeting from @Pathologists, will ask questions or post discussion topics (beginning with Q1, Q2, etc.); the leaders will post answers starting with “A” and the corresponding question number (A1, A2, etc.). Ask your question or comment on one of the discussion questions/answers by referencing the specific discussion question beginning your tweet with “QX”, with X referring to the question number.
How to Participate
- Follow along on the #capchat hashtag. Invite your followers to join the chat.
- Introduce yourself, where you are from, and any relevant professional details to the group.
- Respond to the Q’s using A1, A2, A3, etc.
Tip: Mute or block any bots taking over your feed. Ask questions and share your best tips and tricks with the group.