The Voice of the Membership
The House of Delegates (HOD) represents the voice of CAP membership and is a gateway to leadership. The HOD ensures that CAP policies and initiatives meet the needs of the members we represent. Our strategy is to:
- Articulate to the Board of Governors what the HOD believes are needs of our members
- Monitor the effectiveness of the CAP to meet these needs
- Provide feedback and progress back to our constituents
The HOD in Action
The following videos provide a glimpse of HOD activities.
- 2021 HOD Candidate Forum- The 2021 House of Delegates Board of Governors Virtual Candidate Forum replaces the live event. HOD Speaker Kathryn T. Knight, MD, FCAP, presents Board of Governors candidates with questions from CAP HOD members ranging from the impact of COVID19 to advocacy issues, diversity, and other issues challenging the profession.
- Joint HOD/RF Session- CAP HOD/RF Spring 19: Joint Session video coverage on Facebook.
The House of Delegates Steering Committee acts as an executive committee and conducts business during the interval between HOD meetings. Learn about steering committee positions as well as view current members of the Steering Committee.
HOD Meeting Information
HOD meetings are a forum to engage with CAP leadership. These meetings are an opportunity for CAP leadership to gain insights on the needs of members, and for HOD members to get updates on how the CAP leadership is addressing member needs. HOD meetings play a vital role to assist the CAP stay current and relevant to its members.
HOD meetings are held twice a year—in the spring and fall. HOD members fulfill their role by attending these meetings.
Note, HOD meetings are open to all CAP members who wish to attend.
- 2021 Fall House of Delegates Meeting - September 25, 2021, Chicago, IL
- Pathologists Leadership Summit (includes House of Delegates) - April 30 - May 3, 2022
Previous HOD Meeting Materials and Minutes
Access previous HOD meeting recordings, agenda books, and minutes.
Presentations and Recordings
See past presentations and listen to recordings from meetings you may have missed.
- Login and CAP Membership Required.