How to Apply
There are three ways to apply for the Engaged Leadership Academy
- Referral from an ELA graduate who is a participant in our Engaged Leaders Network
- Complete and submit the application below.
- A limited number of Resident scholarships are available through the CAP Foundation’s Leadership Development Awards.
Requirements for Applying to the Engaged Leadership Academy
- Member of the CAP in good standing.
- Pathologist in active practice or in training.
- Application or ELN referral must be submitted by established deadline.
Engaged Leadership Academy Application
Eligible applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. When your application is approved, you will receive a link to register for the program, along with information on your travel and hotel reservations closer to the date. At registration, you will be charged $300 USD for the program. Hotel and travel costs will be at your expense.