How to Apply
There are three ways to apply for the Engaged Leadership Academy
- Referral from an ELA graduate who is a participant in our Engaged Leaders Network
- Complete and submit the application below.
- A limited number of Resident scholarships are available through the CAP Foundation’s Leadership Development Awards.
Requirements for Applying to the Engaged Leadership Academy
- Member of the CAP in good standing.
- Pathologist in active practice or in training.
- Application or ELN referral must be submitted by established deadline.
Engaged Leadership Academy Application
Eligible applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. When your application is approved, you will receive a link to register for the program, along with information on your travel and hotel reservations closer to the date. The CAP will cover travel and hotel costs outlined within the travel policy, and your cost will be $300 USD for the program.