- Member Resources
- MyCAP Mobile App
MyCAP—Where Pathologists Connect
MyCAP lets you simply connect, grow, and belong with those who share your passion.
Download the App
Tap into the collective strength of the CAP and succeed using our exclusive member directory
- Find colleagues who can help with easy access to contact information for 18,000 members based on specialty or location.
- Locate members who are “open to connecting” and benefit from guidance on an informal basis.
- Network with members holding leadership positions and make the right connections.
- Let other CAP members know you are “open to opportunities” or “seeking to hire.”
Keep the latest Cancer Protocols templates at your fingertips
- Reference Cancer Protocols templates and explanatory notes on MyCAP during tumor boards and detail reasons for the tumor grading.
- Access a protocol from your tablet during an educational conference.
- View protocols while at the microscope to ensure your report is comprehensive, and in compliance with accreditation.
- Easily “save” your most used Cancer Protocols for quicker access.
Nurture skills and grow anytime with content curated by members
- Fit more learning into your schedule with MyCAP-exclusive FastFive Challenges and a variety of interactive Pathology Case Challenges which include whole slide images.
- Browse the CAPcast library to listen to the latest podcast while you are commuting or relaxing at home.
- Gain real-world insights on the latest trends and a variety of topics by reading articles written by CAP experts—right when you need the information.
Stay up to date on Advocacy issues and add your voice, right when it matters.
- Read the Advocacy Update newsletter or easily browse past issues.
- Directly connect with legislators through Action Alerts and let them know the value you bring to patient care. (Member Log in required).
Download the MyCAP Mobile App
Love the app and would like to provide feedback? Click here.