Digital pathology can reduce overhead, increase efficiencies, and even lead to faster diagnoses—but if your digital arrangements aren't compliant, your practice may take on increased risk.
Ensure your practice has a plan in place for this rapidly evolving area.
- Overview of digital pathology
- How digital pathology can affect business and compliance
- Regulatory framework considerations
- Common digital pathology models
Juanita Evans, MD, FCAP
- Elizabeth Sullivan, Chair of McDonald Hopkins' national Healthcare Practice Group
- Emily Johnson, Member of McDonald Hopkins' national Healthcare Practice Group
- Patrick Walsh, Managing Director of the healthcare investment banking team at Ziegler