Rooted at the core of the accreditation program offered by the College of American Pathologists are quality improvements and operational efficiencies that mitigate risk within the laboratory. Our accreditation program provides a blueprint for laboratory excellence implemented in a collegial environment. Join us to hear first-hand how this standardized process can be applied to a single laboratory or across an integrated network.
- A simplified approach that clarifies complex regulatory requirements
- Customized checklists that keep you current and relevant with the evolving changes in laboratory medicine
- Peer inspections that help to reduce risk and errors
- Year-round education and professional development opportunities for staff
- Tools to optimize the time spent preparing for accreditation
Jeremy Hart, MD, MBA, FCAP
Patricia Nortmann, MBA, MT (ASCP)