Deficiencies from inspections can provide helpful insight to a stronger quality plan, while opening opportunities for discussion and improvement for all laboratories.
Our live webinar titled “Improve Your Quality with CAP Inspector Knowledge and Deficiency Data” will provide insights from a CAP inspector. During this session, the most recent deficiency data will serve as a basis for the training. This educational webinar will help each laboratorian to further understand how such a deficiency can occur and best practices to include in a solid quality program.
- Review the most cited deficiencies as a basis for correction
- Learn how to improve laboratory processes to prevent deficiencies
- Discuss the latest CAP tools/resources
Dr. Gregory Gagnon, MD, FCAP
- Member of CAP Complaints and Investigations Committee
- CAP International inspector
- 2021 Laboratory Accreditation Program Service Award (Blumberg) recipient
- Retired pathologist – East Carolina University Physicians; Brody School of Medicine, Pathology; Greenville, North Carolina, US