A merger and acquisition (M&A) event is often disruptive to a pathology practice, at all levels of professional, management, and financial activities. Having a roadmap to navigate the troubled waters of such an event is a critical item to keep in a practice toolbox.
This webinar will provide the audience with a better understanding of:
- The difference between a merger and an acquisition.
- Ownership benefits and the EBIDTA equation
- Financial competitive strategies.
- Selecting the best team of advisors
- A new perspective on every aspect of practice operations
- How to achieve the best contract amounts for Part A, Third Party contracts.
- Maintaining Cost Centers vs. a single approach
- Best intra and inter practice(s) communication strategies.
- Detecting and addressing potential legal pitfalls.
- Opportunities to address Practice Plan issues and changing patterns of practice
- Consideration on using different classes of stock
- Post M&A professional and managerial governance and dynamic.
- Achieving Best Practices
Karim E. Sirgi, MD, MBA, FCAP
Robert H. Tessier, Senior Reimbursement Consultant, HBP Services, Inc.