Policy and Advocacy
- CAP Survey of Accredited Laboratories Confirms COVID-19 Testing Challenges
Laboratory directors share information on COVID-19 testing and key barriers to expanding testing.
- Answers to Your Questions About Small Business Assistance During COVID-19
Resources to help ease the burden you face during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 Advocacy FAQs
FAQs that summarize regulatory and payment issues affecting pathologists during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Remote Sign-Out of Cases With Digital Pathology FAQ
Addressing the important questions about remote sign-out of cases.
- COVID19 - Remote Sign-Out Guidance White Paper
Providing guidance related to remote sign-out of cases.
- COVID-19 Autopsy Guideline Statement
Guidance and services for COVID-19 autopsies that will ultimately guide therapy and assist those engaged in direct patient care.
- COVID-19 Fee-for-Service Autopsy List
A list of CAP members who expressed an interest in performing autopsies on a fee-for- service basis.
Transfusion, Apheresis and Cellular Therapy
- Information on Concerns for the National Blood Supply
Considerations for hospital transfusion services.
- Cytopathology Laboratory Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Guidance that applies to cytopathology techniques and specimen processing.
- Resources for Your Practice During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Curated informatics resources helpful to your practice during the COVID-19 pandemic.