To ensure accurate and timely order placement:
- Return all pages of your order form, including payment information.
- Print legibly and follow all instructions for adding and canceling programs. Orders are processed using optical character recognition, so legible printing will help ensure the accuracy of your order.
- Order by December 1 to ensure full participation as some programs have limited material availability.
- Orders received after December 1 will be processed by date of receipt and prorated per program availability.
Renewal Orders (for Current Customers)
- Programs ordered as of August 1 are preprinted on your order renewal form and sent for receipt in September.
- Review all notes.
- Refer to the College of American Pathologists (CAP) Catalogs for new, revised, or discontinued programs.
- Complete the order form with payment information and return all pages by email to email@example.com or order through the CAP's online store.
- An order acknowledgment will be emailed on receipt of your order.
- Once processed, an order confirmation will be emailed to the shipping contact.
- Log in to e-LAB Solutions to see a list of programs in My Proficiency Testing Shipping Calendar.
Order Additions and Cancellations
- We will make every effort to accommodate orders received after December 1, dependent on specimen availability and stability and the shipping schedule.
- Due to vendor commitments, the CAP must receive cancellations no later than six weeks prior to the ship date to receive credit for canceled programs.
CAP and CLIA Numbers
- Please have your CAP number available when placing orders. If you are a new CAP customer, a CAP number will be assigned and will appear on your order confirmation.
- US Customers: Confirm or provide the laboratory's Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) identification number, which is assigned by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and can be obtained from your laboratory director. Contact your CMS Regional Office if you do not have a CLIA ID number.
- Orders may be submitted pending assignment of your CLIA number. Forward the number to the CAP once assigned.