CAP Histocompatibility Surveys
The critical nature of histocompatibility testing necessitates that your laboratory continually evaluate its performance and stay current with new testing practices.
The CAP Histocompatibility Surveys provide the most comprehensive programs to help you evaluate your testing performance and maintain the most accurate level of patient testing.
CAP specimens provide a great variety of HLA antigens including uncommon antigens, representing a diverse range of ethnic backgrounds to help you evaluate your performance and ensure accurate patient results.
Order CAP proficiency testing programs in histocompatibility. The following are the latest Survey programs.
- HLA Type Information for PBL Specimens in the MX1 nd MX2 Surveys
- Ethnicity Information for Specimens in the DML Surveys
Parentage Testing (program code: PARF) to include:
- DNA Testing
- Paper Challenge
Histocompatibility Testing (program codes: B27, HLAS/HLAS1, DADR, DML, ME, MX1, and MX2) to include:
- ABO Grouping (includes subtyping)
- HLA Serologic Typing (Class I and II)
- HLA Molecular Typing (Class I and II)
- HLA Crossmatching, PRA, and Antibody Identification (Class I and II)
- HLA B27 Typing
- Bone marrow/stem cell monitoring engraftment
Forensic Sciences (program codes: DNA/DNAF, FID/FIDM) to include:
- DNA Database analysis (whole blood and filter paper)
- Forensic Nuclear DNA analysis
- Forensic Mitochondrial DNA analysis
Histocompatibility and Identity Testing-Related Links
Join the Histocompatibility and Identity Committee
Learn more about our committee activities and how to join the Histocompatibility and Identity Committee.