Feel the power of community with exclusive CAP Member Directory access
- Easily access contact information for 18,000 members based on specialty or location.
- Find members “open to connecting” get guidance on an informal basis.
- Network with members holding leadership positions and make the right connections.
Keep the latest Cancer Protocols at your fingertips
- Reference cancer protocols and explanatory notes on MyCAP during tumor boards and detail reasons for the tumor grading.
- Access a protocol from your tablet during an educational conference.
- View protocols while at the microscope to ensure your report is comprehensive, and in compliance with accreditation.
- Easily “save” your most used Cancer Protocols for quicker access.
Nurture skills and grow anytime with peer content
- Browse the CAPcast library to listen to the latest podcast while you are commuting or relaxing at home.
- Sharpen your diagnostic skills by reviewing a variety of interactive cases which include whole slide images.
- Gain real-world insights on the latest trends and a variety of topics by reading articles written by CAP experts—right when you need the information.
Stay up to date on Advocacy issues and add your voice, right when it matters.
- Read the Advocacy Update newsletter or easily browse past issues.
- Directly connect with legislators through Action Alerts and let them know the value you bring to patient care. (Member Log in required).