The purpose of the College of American Pathologists' (CAP) Practice Managers Forum is to foster effective interactive communication and collaboration between practice managers and pathologists to benefit the practice of pathology and patient care.
The CAP Practice Managers Forum is open to individuals who help manage a pathology practice. Participants must be employed by a pathology/physician group in which at least one physician member of the practice is a CAP Fellow member. Pathology practice managers can help to boost the performance of their practice using the tools available from the CAP Practice Managers Forum. Participation includes benefits and resources include:
- Value-Based Business Toolkits
- Practice Forum LinkedIn Group
- Updates on important state and federal actions delivered directly to your email inbox via STATLINE
- Online practice management toolkits to help your practice prepare for policy changes
- CAP's Pathology Practice Management Directory
- Full access to CAP's members-only sections of cap.org including CAP'S in-depth practice management resources
- A discount on registration for the CAP Annual Meeting
- Invitations to CAP educational events
- CAP's Practice Management Research Panel
- CAP Webinar Series featuring Practice Management and health care policy topics
Apply for the CAP Practice Managers Forum (Word, 88 KB)
Already part of the forum? Renew your participation (Word, 65 KB).