The following information is for US laboratory improvement programs. For more information on ordering, billing, and shipping for laboratories outside of the US and Canada, click here.
Complete the Payment Information and Billing Information sections of the order form. To avoid delay in the processing of your order, you must use one of the five following methods of payment:
- Checks: Make check payable to the College of American Pathologists in US dollars and indicate the check number on the order form. Send check to:
- College of American Pathologists, 325 Waukegan Rd, Northfield IL 60093
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, and American Express): For increased customer data safety, please place your order through the online store. If you need further assistance, call 800-323-4040 or 847-832-7000 (Country code: 1) Option 1.
- Purchase Order: A purchase order indicates a future commitment to pay. Indicate the purchase order number on the order form. All orders for Canadian customers must be accompanied by a purchase order number. Customs brokers cannot facilitate clearance without a purchase order number for reference.
- Letter of Authorization: If your institution does not use a purchase order system, a signed letter of authorization on your institution’s letterhead is acceptable. Please include the payment method (bank draft, wire transfer, etc.) information in your letter. Indicate this payment option selection on the order form and include a copy of the letter with your completed form.
- Wire Transfer:
- Include all bank fees with your payment. The CAP is not responsible for bank fees incurred while remitting payment. Make arrangements with your financial institution to include all wire transfer fees charged by intermediary banks.
- Short payment due to deduction of intermediary bank fees will leave an open balance on your account. You are responsible to pay in your next wire transfer to the CAP.
- Remit wire transfer payment to:
- BMO Commercial Bank, BMO Tower, 320 S. Canal Street, 16th floor, Chicago, IL 60606
- Phone: 312-418-2323 (Country code: 1)
- Account Number: 223-733-7
- ABA Number: 071000288
- SWIFT #: HATRUS44
- Include the following information:
- Customer name
- CAP number
- Account number
- Invoice and/or order number
Payment Terms and Conditions
- For orders processed by October 31, 2023, payment terms are extended until December 1, 2023.
- After November 1, 2023, terms follow the CAP standard of net 30 days from the invoice date.
- The CAP will calculate and add appropriate taxes for your locale to your invoice if your institution is subject to sales tax.
- Include applicable taxes with your prepaid order.
- Enclose your tax-exempt certificate with your order form if your institution is not subject to sales tax or if you have not previously notified the CAP with any changes.
- The CAP federal tax identification number is 36-2118323.