See What’s New Before You Renew Your PT for 2021
The changing landscape in health care continues to bring new challenges. Your laboratory’s commitment to excellence and ability to keep pace with new technologies, rapidly changing testing requirements, and emerging diseases has been nothing short of inspiring. The CAP supports your continued mission to deliver accurate and reliable test results to the patients you serve with a comprehensive range of proficiency testing (PT) programs.
- Ensure accuracy for SARS-CoV-2 testing with programs for molecular testing (COV2), serological testing (COVS), antigen testing (COVAG), Quality Cross Check for molecular testing (COV2Q), and serological testing (COVSQ).
- Keep pace with cardiac marker testing with high-sensitivity programs for Troponin I (HCRT and HCRTI) and Troponin T (HTNT).
- Verify accuracy in blood culture molecular testing with new programs for bacteria (BCM) and yeast (YBC).
- Offer your staff more than 100 CE credits with CAP PT.
- Empower your team with direct transmission for faster and more accurate quantitative PT result reporting.
View all our new programs and decide which ones are right for you.
New PT Programs for 2020/2021
- Open all
- Close all
- IHC testing for prognostic marker Ki-67 (KI67)
- HER2 gene amplification by FISH, interpretation only (CYHI)
- Evaluate your laboratory’s tissue and stain preparation with these new HistoQIP programs for:
- Assess analytic and interpretive steps of IHC testing for the biomarkers:
- Combined programs for HLA crossmatching, antibody screening, and antibody identification (Class I/Class II) for:
- SARS-CoV-2 antibody testing for total, IgG, IgM, and IgA (COVS)
- Post-immunotherapy analysis by flow cytometry, interpretation only (FL6)
- Quantitate T-cell lymphocyte analysis (FL7)
- Minimal residual disease testing for mature B-cell leukemia/lymphoma (FL8)
- Minimal residual disease testing for plasma cell myeloma (FL9)
- Rare flow antigen validation for CD30 (RFAV3)
- Antigen testing for SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVAG)
- Molecular testing for SARS-CoV-2 virus presence (COV2)
- Molecular testing for identification of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria in blood culture (BCM)
- Meningitis/encephalitis panel, 5 challenge (IDM5)
- Molecular testing for Mycobacterium tuberculosis and rifampin resistance (MTR5)
- Molecular testing for identification of yeast in blood culture (YBC)
- Routine microbiology testing in one combined program (RMC)
- Molecular testing for Herpes simplex virus and Varicella-zoster virus, 5 challenge (ID5)
- Molecular testing with a lower respiratory pneumonia panel, 5 challenge (IDPN)
- Molecular testing for Mycoplasma genitalium (MGEN)
New Quality Improvement Programs for 2020/2021
- Open all
- Close all
New Competency Assessment Program Courses for 2021
You may know that your team follows all CLIA regulations to the letter. But at your inspection, if it’s not documented, it’s considered a deficiency. We can help you align your CLIA competency assessment plan with the quality assurance processes you already perform regularly.
New CAP Publications
Discover our newest high-quality publications written and edited by recognized experts in pathology and laboratory medicine. Learn more and see sample pages for: