See What’s New for 2022
Your laboratory’s commitment to excellence and ability to keep pace with new technologies, rapidly changing testing requirements, and emerging diseases have been nothing short of inspiring. The CAP supports your continued mission to deliver accurate and reliable test results to the patients you serve with a comprehensive range of proficiency testing/external quality assessment (PT/EQA) programs.
- Ensure your laboratory’s accuracy for SARS-CoV-2 testing with our comprehensive PT/EQA and Quality Cross Check programs.
- Continue your quality journey with next-generation sequencing programs for tumor mutational burden (TMB), bioinformatics for hematologic malignancies (NGSB3), and trio analysis for undiagnosed disorders (NGSET).
- Ensure your entire staff's technical competency for Gram stains (QPD10/QPD25) and peripheral blood smears (QPC10/QPC25).
- Offer your staff more than 100 CE credits with CAP PT/EQA.
View all our new programs and decide which ones are right for you.
New PT Programs for 2021/2022
- Open all
- Close all
- Amino acid quantitation for inherited metabolic disorders (BGL2)
- Next-generation sequencing to analyze copy number alterations in solid tumors (CNVST)
- Next-generation sequencing to determine tumor mutational burden (TMB)
- Next-generation sequencing for hematologic malignancy bioinformatics (NGSB3)
- Exome trio testing for next-generation sequencing of undiagnosed disorders (NGSET)
- SARS-CoV-2 antibody testing for total, IgG, IgM, and IgA—appropriate for assays that detect antibodies to nucleocapsid, spike, combined antigen (nucleocapsid and spike), and the receptor binding domain of the spike protein (COVS)
- Quantitate T-cell lymphocyte analysis (FL7)
- Minimal residual disease testing for mature B-cell leukemia/lymphoma (FL8)
- Minimal residual disease testing for plasma cell myeloma (FL9)
- Rare flow antigen validation for CD30 (RFAV3)
- Molecular and antigen testing for the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus (COV2, COVAG)
- Molecular testing for identification of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria in blood culture (BCM)
- Meningitis/encephalitis/meningitis panel, 5 challenge (IDM5)
- Molecular testing for Mycobacterium tuberculosis and rifampin resistance (MTR5)
- Molecular testing for identification of yeast in blood culture (YBC)
- Molecular testing for joint infections utilizing the joint infection panel (JIP)
New Quality Improvement Programs for 2021/2022
- Open all
- Close all
Aid quality improvement efforts and assist with checklist requirements in your laboratory with these new Quality Management Tools studies:
New Continuing Medical Education Programs for 2022
New CAP Publications for 2022
Stay current in diagnostic learning with our newest high-quality publications written and edited by recognized experts in pathology and laboratory medicine. Learn more and see sample pages for: