Join this Twitter Chat (#capchat) to discuss opportunities for pathologists to implement digital pathology and artificial intelligence into their practice—both now and in the future.
Chat Discussion Questions
- Do pathologists need a CLIA license to sign out digital pathology cases?
- Do pathologists need to use an FDA-approved system to do digital pathology?
- Do you have examples of educational uses of whole slide images?
- Can you give me some good resources on digital pathology?
- What is the best use case for digital pathology?
- Is digital pathology used for any CAP proficiency testing products?
- Will there be an update to the CAP’s validation paper on WSI?
- How can pathologists get more involved with the CAP’s digital pathology initiatives?
Note: This Twitter chat will be following a Q&A format. The host, tweeting from @Pathologists, will ask questions or post discussion topics (beginning with Q1, Q2, etc.); the leaders will post answers starting with “A” and the corresponding question number (A1, A2, etc.). Ask your question or comment on one of the discussion questions/answers by referencing the specific discussion question beginning your tweet with “QX”, with X referring to the question number.