Our Residents Forum (RF) gives pathology residents a voice in organized pathology, promotes involvement of young leaders in CAP activities, and establishes a network for pathology residents.
Join the Residents Forum
The CAP RF has open Delegate positions in numerous states. Please view your state's current representatives (PDF, 100 KB). Review list to determine if you need to appoint new delegate(s). Learn about the RF Delegate Guide/Responsibilities (PDF, 77 KB) and the RF appointments (PDF, 75 KB)
To fill a CAP RF Delegate opening or make changes to the delegation, please contact Natalie Castro.
Dates to Remember
- April 29-May 1: Policy Meeting, Washington, DC
- September 21: 2019 Fall Residents Forum meeting; Gaylord Palms, Orlando, Florida
- September 21-25: CAP19, Gaylord Palms, Orlando, Florida
Residents Forum Executive Committee Roster
- Chair: Adam L. Booth, MD; University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Vice Chair: Devin R. Broadwater, MD; San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC), San Antonio, TX
- Secretary: Jason V. Scapa, MD; University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Immediate Past Chair: G. Eli Morey, MD, MPH; Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX
- Delegate to the AMA Residents Forum Section: Valerie Lockhart, MD, MBA; Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA
- Alternate Delegate to the AMA Residents Forum Section: Simone Arvisais-Anhalt, MD; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Member-at-Large: Tyler R. Teichmeier, MD, MT; University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Digital Strategy Liaison: Mariam A. Molani, DO, MBA; University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Delegate to CAP House of Delegates: Timothy C. Harkcom, DO; National Capital Consortium, Washington, DC
- Alternate Delegate to CAP House of Delegates: Nathan Sweed, MD; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
Previous Meeting Materials and Recordings
Members may access Resident Forum agenda books, presentations, and recorded sessions.
- Login and CAP Membership Required.