The College of American Pathologists' (CAP) Residents Forum (RF) gives pathology residents a voice in organized pathology, promotes involvement of young leaders in College activities, and establishes a network for pathology residents.
2019 Spring Residents Forum Meeting
- Personal Finance
- Leaders in Pathology
- Job Market Outlook
- Transition into Practice Panel Discussion
Join the Residents Forum
The CAP RF has open Delegate positions in numerous states. Please view your state's current representatives (PDF, 100 KB). Review list to determine if you need to appoint new delegate(s). Learn about the RF Delegate Guide/Responsibilities (PDF, 77 KB) and the RF appointments (PDF, 75 KB)
To fill a CAP RF Delegate opening or make changes to the delegation, please contact Natalie Castro.
Residents Forum Executive Committee Election Results
The elections were held on October 20, 2018, in Chicago, IL and the results are:
- Chair: Adam L. Booth, MD; University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Vice Chair: Devin R. Broadwater, MD; San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC), San Antonio, TX
- Secretary: Jason V. Scapa, MD; University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Immediate Past Chair: G. Eli Morey, MD, MPH; Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX
- Delegate to the AMA Residents Forum Section: Valerie Lockhart, MD, MBA; Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA
- Alternate Delegate to the AMA Residents Forum Section: Simone Arvisais-Anhalt, MD; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Member-at-Large: Tyler R. Teichmeier, MD, MT; University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Digital Strategy Liaison: Mariam A. Molani, DO, MBA; University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Delegate to CAP House of Delegates: Timothy C. Harkcom, DO; National Capital Consortium, Washington, DC
- Alternate Delegate to CAP House of Delegates: Nathan Sweed, MD; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
Access presentations from previous meetings.
- Login and CAP Membership Required.