Our Residents Forum (RF) gives pathology residents a voice in organized pathology, promotes involvement of young leaders in CAP activities, and establishes a network for pathology residents.
Join the Residents Forum
The CAP RF has open Delegate positions in numerous states. Please view your state's current representatives(PDF, 100 KB). Review list to determine if you need to appoint new delegate(s). Learn about the RF Delegate Guide/Responsibilities (PDF, 77 KB) and the RF appointments (PDF, 75 KB)
To fill a CAP RF Delegate opening or make changes to the delegation, please contact Natalie Castro.
As a member of the Residents Forum Executive Committee, not only are you helping to shape the future for pathology residents, but you’re also building your own leadership skills and making meaningful connections with colleagues.
Dates to Remember
- 2020 Spring Residents Forum meeting; February 29, 2020, Los Angeles, California
- Pathologists Leadership Summit; May 2-5, 2020, Washington, DC
Residents Forum Executive Committee Roster
- Chair: Adam L. Booth, MD; University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Vice Chair: Mariam A. Molani, DO, MBA; UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- Secretary: Tayler Van den Akker, MD; Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Immediate Past Chair: G. Eli Morey, MD, MPH; Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX
- Delegate to the AMA Residents Forum Section: Gregory Goldgof, MD, PhD, MS, BS; University of California Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Delegate to the AMA Residents Forum Section: Frederic C. Jewett, DO, LCDR US Navy; Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- Member-at-Large: Hasan Samra, MD; Medical College of Wisconsin, Wauwatosa, WI
- Digital Strategy Liaison: Abdul M. Abid, MD; University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Delegate to CAP House of Delegates: Nathan Sweed, MD; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Alternate Delegate to CAP House of Delegates: Sarah Glogowski, DO; Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
Previous Meeting Materials and Recordings
Members may access Resident Forum agenda books, presentations, and recorded sessions.
- Login and CAP Membership Required.